Induction Training Program for Faculty University level/College level
(State as well as Central) Supported by MHRD
Who should attend?
- All newly appointed Faculty in State/Central University/college in Southern region
- All interested Faculty member of University/College
Dates: May 20 to June 08 2019
Venue: IIT Hyderabad Kandi
What topics will be Covered?
- Roles and responsibilities of a Faculty
- University Structure and Functioning
- Curriculum Design and Content Development
- Pedagogic Techniques & Teaching and Learning Methods
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Research in Higher Education
- Personal-Emotional Development and Counselling
- ICT: effective use of technology for teaching, learning and
- E-Content Development & MOOCs
- Academic Leadership
A certificate on successful completion will be issued only to those who successfully attend all sessions, including panel discussion and submission of assignments.
Steps for Registration
- Fill the online registration form. Click here for registration form.
- Transfer the refundable amount INR 3000 to the account number provided below. (Will be reversed on successful completion)
|Name of the Bank
||State Bank of India
|Account Holder Name
||IIT Hyderabad R&D
- You will get a confirmation mail that your registration is successful once we trace your transaction number.
- Last date of registration is 09 May 2019
- If you have any queries kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) Contact: P. Gautham, Mobile Number: +919160351248
- Please find the registration form below